Storage Wardrobe Clothes Organizer - Product Review


Some people I know love shopping online. They would search online stores and check out the latest products or discounted items. I sometimes go online shopping which is less hassle especially if big products are going to be ordered.
I was planning to buy a new cabinet for my clothes since all my clothes are completely stocked up. I was searching for wooden cabinets but I was not satisfied with its design or the price. So, I decided browsing up LAZADA for closets or storage for clothes. Then, I found this product. The “storage wardrobe clothes organizer” caught my attention. The price was affordable around P610.04 + 99.00 shipping fee. I searched for reviews about this product but I was not able to see any review. But still, I decided to buy it. I chose violet because my daughter liked this color.


This is the picture of the wardrobe. The product warranty, uses, and price are already included in the picture if you visit Lazada website.

AVAILABILTY and PRODUCT DETAILS
When ordering online from Lazada, they will inform you about the product provider, the delivery information, and products details.

SPECIFICATIONS
The specifications are also mentioned in the website for more details. This is helpful for online buyers to have a clear picture of the item.


THE DELIVERY STATUS REPORT
Once you have placed your order you will be given an e-mail about your order confirmation. The delivery update is also included in the e-mail. They will update you about the status of the delivery. Good thing about Lazada is they update their customers with regards to the order.



PAYMENT METHOD and DELIVERY SERVICE
Lazada accepts different kinds of payment methods. I paid Lazada thru COD. Also, they have different couriers that can deliver the order to the specific place. Mine was delivered by LBC.
If LBC delivered the item in your house and you are not at home, they will go back three times to deliver the product again. No worries.
After 7 days my order was delivered. I encountered some problems with the ordering since I was not able to check that I made 2 orders and one was bound to other part of Luzon. Just be careful with placing orders or double-check the address for the delivery to avoid confusion.
Okay, so I got my order. I liked the color of the cloth, nice color; neither too broad nor too light. The challenging part was assembling the parts. Although, there is an instruction paper, I still used Google and watched YouTube to be able to understand how to assemble the item. I wish there was a more vivid and clear instruction in building the storage wardrobe.
After several tries, I was able to build the storage. It was great! I liked it and I am satisfied with the wardrobe. I started putting my clothes inside it. I started hanging my dresses and pants. But, there it goes the rod for hanging the hangers wasn’t that sturdy. If you will hang a lot of clothes using a hanger, the rod will fall. So, what I did was insert a straw (plastic rope) to tie both sides of the rod to make it stronger. Now, it’s better, I was able to hang all my clothes.


Therefore, I am satisfied with this product. The price is affordable, delivery is good, I was able to store most of my clothes in it. The downside is how to assemble and the rod because it wasn’t that strong.
So, if anyone of you wants to buy temporary wardrobe storage, this product suits you best. Try to order at Lazada and it will also be hassle free.
Thank you and hoped you like my first product review. Feel free to comment. :) Happy morning!

- Chesca the Critique

Rating:

Comments