CROCHET CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

Greetings! I have been busy for the past few weeks preparing for the Christmas season. As what I have told in my blog introduction, I am also a crocheter, I am fond of making crochet stuffs. Some items are for personal use and some are for business purposes. Lately, was preoccupied with making crochet ornaments to decorate on our Christmas tree. Now, I am finished with them.


I bought a white Christmas tree so that the crochet decorations will be more visible.



Then, I started crocheting the decors and told my sister-in-law, to put the decors in the trees.



Then! Poof! Our very own crochet inspired Christmas tree. 



I made 6 kinds of Christmas ornaments. Here are the pictures and links for the pattern.



  • Christmas balls - I used two colors to make it look better. You can also add some embellishments to make it more beautiful.
Click HERE for the pattern.





  • Santa's hat - I used red and white thread. You can also use other colors. :) 
Click HERE for the pattern. 





  • Candy Cane - I used white and red thread, and fuzzy wires.
Click HERE for the pattern. 



  • Guardian Angel - I used different colors for the angels body and 1 color for the winds. 
Click HERE for the pattern. 



  • Santa Claus Face - 1 used 3 colors for these ornaments. I used red, pink and white. 
Click HERE for the pattern. 

  • Christmas wreath - I used green thread and red yarn for these decors. 
Click HERE for the pattern.


  • Flowers - I used a yarn and combined 2 different colors of yarn.
Click HERE for the pattern:



And those are all the ornaments I crocheted. My Christmas tree is now ready for the coming Holiday season. 



Advanced Merry Christmas to all of you! :) 

(photo grabbed only)






- Chesca the Critique


















Comments