Hello Kitty Shaker - Product Review

Are you a person who is always on-the-go? Do you skip breakfast and feel weak at the middle of the day? Are you a Hello Kitty fanatic, who loves hoarding different kinds of Kitty-chan stuffs?

Well, if you are either one of them or both. Why don't you check our this item I bought online in Lazada. Yes, another online shopping. I must say, I'm fond of it. Now going back to the topic. This product is named Hello Kitty Shake n Take Blender .



It has this iconic Hello Kitty design and pink color that women would love to have. The bottle is made of plastic which is more durable to use. I remember my daughter dropped the bottle 3 feet high but the bottle was still intact.

The product includes the following:

  • Lid




  • Bottle
         

  • Blade


  • Motor

  • Socket


  • Fully assembled




Here are more information about the product:

  • Instantly blend smoothies and protein shakes to go! - yes if you are an on-the-go person just shake, change lid and you are good to go. 
Kiwi and Milk


Apple, oatmeal, milk, sugar


  • Just blend and drink from the same bottle. - yes, it can crush ice, so just blend coffee and ice, add some milk and sugar then change lid, then it's ready! 



  • Convenient flip-top and fits in a car cup holder. 


General features of the item: 
  • Motor watt: 180 W
  • Motor size: 5.8 inches high x 4 inches diameter
  • Bottle size: 8.5 inches high x 2.5 inches diameter
  • Capacity: 16 Oz / 500 ml



Product detail in accordance to the seller's description: 


Spice up your life with this adorable Hello Kitty Juice & Blender!
With this Hello Kitty Shake N Take - instantly blend smoothies and protein shakes and go! Blend and drink from the same bottle. Crushes ice instantly. Just blend and go! Convenient flip top, super powerful blender has High-powered base motor and spill-resistant, crushes ice instantly, fits in car cup holders and easy to clean. A quick breakfast solution for families on the go! Add fruit to create a healthy fun snack! Blend a different drink for each of your friends! The perfect size for a light meal or treat at work. Add a scoop of your favorite protein and head for the gym. At home or on the road, just blend and go!
Packaged in Hello Kitty box , ideal gift for the Hello Kitty fan!


Well, I have tried using the product and it has amazed me, I can easily make my smoothies for breakfast in less than 5 minutes. I was able to prepare my daughter's smoothies snack for school in less time. No need to change bottle after shaking, just change the lid and it's ready. I enjoyed making smoothies, even blending different kind of drinks.


What I liked most about the product:

  • it is easy to carry around. You can bring it anywhere. Just bring along a socket adapter. 
  • the design is really catchy because I am a hello kitty fan. 
  • there are other designs available if you do not like pink or Hello Kitty. 
  • it consumes less time in preparing foods. If you are an on-the-go person, I strongly recommend you to buy this item. 
  • the item is easy to wash. Just use soap and water and then it's done! 
  • the bottle is durable


What I didn't like about this product:

  • it has this distinct smell when blending. The smell of burnt rubber is expelled during the process. 
  • you have to push the button for a long time to have longer blending time. It you remove your finger from the power button then, it will not work. 


Some reminders when using the product: 
- Slice the fruits first, before blending
- Do not put a lot of ice when shaking, 1-3 ice at a time. 
- You need to use a socket adapter.



Where to buy this?  
Just click this link to check or purchase the item:
http://www.lazada.com.ph/hello kitty-shake-n-take-blender-pink-258591.html


Well, that is all for my product review for today. Have a great day and don't forget to shake it off!





- Chesca the Critique



Rating: 













Comments