Before, I was inclined with reading stories in WattPad. I usually read novels, romance, science fiction, and thriller/mystery genres. I was amazed by how the writers were able to come up with a good story and persuading people to read the stories.
WattPad became an outlet for aspiring writers and novelists. They were able to publish their stories, people voting for it and even being shared throughout the social media. Thus giving them the opportunity to showcase their talents and be discovered by publishing companies.
In the Philippines, a certain broadcasting network which is TV 5 made a way for aspiring writers to have their stories be brought to life. They have this special segment entitled "Wattpad Presents". It paved the way for the writers to be discovered and to have their stories be broadcast on TV. On the other hand, some writers were given the chance to have their stories refined and published and released in certain bookstores. It's nice to know that some companies are the limelight to Wattpad writers.
Internationally, Wattpad is read and used by people. I have read some great stories made by Americans, which are fan-fiction, mystery, and romance. I was really hooked with reading those stories and ended up waiting for the next chapter to be updated.
Now, I tried my luck in writing a story, which came from my dream today. I felt like I need to write a story about it because the happenings were vivid and I know what my dream is about.
The title of my story is: Finding the Zodiac Family.
I hope you could have the time to read the story I have written. You can also follow me at WattPad:
@chesca_cabriga
If you have what it takes to be a writer or a novelist, don't get rid of that opportunity. Start writing! Start in Wattpad.
Chesca the Critique
Rating:







Comments