Acrylic Make Up Holder - Product Review

Organizing cosmetics is really challenging but fun don’t you think? How do you organize your beauty hauls?
source: http://lippieismylife.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/2true-landscape.jpg
Well, before I organize my stuffs using a yellow pouch. It has different sections where I can put makeups in an organized way. The problem is, after using makeups, I feel lazy in putting the cosmetics back in their right places. So, the pouch looks unorganized after.




It is a bit of pain on the head to see my make ups unorganized. It lessens my eagerness to paint my face. Honestly, I was opting to have a makeup kit or an organizer where I can stack them and put them back again after use, without less stress. However,  some make up organizers are a bit pricey.

LIPSTICK HOLDER


MAKE UP HOLDER
Then, while browsing Facebook. I saw an acrylic make up  and lipstick holder – that can hold  various cosmetics and 24 lipsticks respectively. And guess what, it costs only Php 200.00 each ($4.28).
I saw these products being sold by Chrishelle Osicos in a Facebook page with the name (The Make Up Revolution PH) which is a closed group..
 By the way, Chrishelle owns a business page Hip and Chic Boutique PH. You can visit her page for acrylic make up holders.
I quickly bought the items without any hesitation. The price was reasonable and the products are suitable for organizing.


The makeup organizer includes a variety of sections, where cosmetics can be stacked to create a customized makeup organization solution for your needs. It has 5 sections for brushes, eye pencils, eye liners, palettes, and etc.



Next, is the lipstick holder. It can hold up to 24 lipsticks/lip cremes.

The best thing about acrylic makeup organizers is that it is clear and durable. They are quite sturdy and can last for a quite a long time.
With the use of  the acrylic makeup organizers, cosmetics are organized neatly. It can covers less space on your desk or cabinets. Since the case is clear. It is easy to find the cosmetics the you would like to use.
So far, this is the best organizer I have had. It gave me easier time in spotting and at the same time putting back the make ups which I have used. My cosmetics are well organized and it looked pretty neat now.


VERDICT:
These products are really a good buy. These are worth the price. You should avail your own now. There is a variety acrylic organizers available in stores. It has different designs and different number of compartments. 


Thank your for taking time to read my blog review. Share your thoughts in the comment box. I would love to read your opinions. :)



Thank you and have a great morning.

Rating:






- Chesca the Critique

Comments