TANGO - App Review

Have you ever heard about Tango app? Have you ever tried using it? No, it's not the dance you are thinking of. 
TANGO

Well, I've seen this application before in my mother's ASUS Transformer Pad. At first, I was wondering what kind of App is it. But, I was afraid to open it. Then, my boyfriend introduced Tango to me. He told me that this app is better for us to use for communication. It would be faster he said. He is somewhere in KSA, and Tango is best suited for communication. Well, I did follow his recommendation. I quickly installed the App.
Tango App Installed
After installing Tango, I have to make an account like any social networking apps. I used an active mobile number. This is where the activation code is sent thru SMS or call.



Then, I have to provide complete name and email address. 




Then, I activated my account with the use of activation number sent on my mobile phone and e-mail address.




There, I was able to make my own account. Here is how the app looks like:
Here are some of the features of Tango: Some of the features are the same with other SNS.


 


Here are some of the uses of Tango, I grabbed the picture online. Free video and phone calls available. You can use it to chat with other friends. It has also "Shake" feature; it lets the user meet other  people who will also "shake" their gadget. Another feature is Challenge Your Friends; you can use it to play games while having video call or phone call.


In my opinion, Tango is almost life facebook It was easier and more convenient to use. Whenever I communicate with my special someone, there are less times that the video call becomes choppy or cut.
Good points:
  • Easy to navigate
  • Less choppy calls
  • Clearer communication
  • Less user
  • Games can be played
Bad points:
  • You cannot log out. (You have to clear cache to be able remove the account)
  • You can open it in another gadget but you have to activate it again. (activate, activate, activate)
  • It crashes sometimes.

Well, that's all I can say about this application. I enjoy using this app and it works well with tablets and mobile phones. You should try it, too.
Thank you for reading my blog. It's Tango time! :)
For more info about TANGO. Click me.
Rating:






Chesca, The Critique

Comments